Welcome to Velotec Sports.
"If something is worth doing it's worth doing well"
Cycling is one of these things; it is worth doing, it is enjoyable, it is freedom, it is a challenge and it is a lifestyle so why not do it to the best of your ability.
To assist in your cycling journey, Velotec Sports provides Training and Coaching, Mechanical Support and Exclusive Riding Events.
Founded by Luke Bagley in 2016 to assist, support and create a better cycling experience for riders of all levels.
Velotec Sports has been formed to bring a new dimension to the cycling community providing the following services:
Mechanical Support + Coaching + Event Support + Group rides + Online training plans + Skills days. Essentially, Velotec Sports has a "cycling solution for every rider"
VELOTEC SPORTS QUALIFICATIONS
- Senior First Aid
- Cycling Australia Level 1 Coach
- Athletics Australia Level 1 Running
- SRAM Technical University Certificate
- Bicycle Technician Certificate III
- Trade Qualified Mechanic
- Body Geometry Bike Fitter
- Training Peaks Coach Certified
- Cycling Australia Bell Award